Tuesday, October 26, 2010

busy busy busy

I am busy. always always busy.  I am going to get up early tomorow to get ready for my day. I am going to go to school, panic, try to find a seat, watch people's presentations until noon, go to the lounge/lobby thingy, go on the freshman "social outing" with the rest of my class, eat food, get back to school, immediately head home to go to a role-play group to play a tabletop RPG called F%F that my friend invented until around ten. then I will go home go to sleep and wake up early the next morning in order to get ready and super fancied up for MY big presentation, then go to school, give said presentation, go home (with my boyfriend Michael :D <3) go shopping for elf ears and add wooden toggles to my costumes so I can wear it the next day at my schools Halloween part for which I am organizing the building of a scarecrow to enter into the competition. then I go to my friend Kelley's house to hang out for a while before going home and going to sleep. the next day I go to a murder mystery Halloween part that me and my friend Hannah organized. the next day is Halloween with all of its complicated planning and picking up people and trying on my costume "just one more time". the next day I'm back at school and have track untill five thirty meaning I'm not home till after six. by then I'm sure my tuesday will be filled with some important thing or another that needs to be done but right now I'm going to be done and I'm thinking of joining nanowrimo so that will be filling all my spare time next month. what should I write? I don't know yet. I am going to go to sleep now. good night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment